Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>Here's attached another run of my sources/patches url checker.
>Please fix any packages you are responsible for in rawhide, and other
>branches as other changes permit.
[...]
>rombobeorn:BADURL:fedora-gnat-project-common-3.6.tar.gz:fedora-gnat-project-common

wget
https://fedorahosted.org/released/fedora-gnat-project-common/download/fedora-gnat-project-common-3.6.tar.gz
→ 200 OK

I suppose either Fedora Hosted was temporarily down, or there was a
network glitch.

>rombobeorn:BADURL:pragmarc-20130728.zip:PragmARC

wget https://www.Rombobjörn.se/PragmARC/pragmarc-20130728.zip
→ 200 OK

This server's uptime is currently 112 days, so either it was a network
glitch or your URL checker lacks IDNA support.

Does that program retry a while later if it can't reach the server, to
reduce the number of false alarms?

--
Björn Persson

Sent from my computer.