Hi,

On 09/19/2013 03:47 PM, davide.soldan.kynet...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi Hans,
I'm having a problem testing your fedora 19 remix on Olinuxino a10s.
The board boot well, and I can login from the serial port, but Xorg crashes
with these outputs:
at boot: http://pastebin.com/PEZf9eKq
after boot if I login and try startx: http://pastebin.com/HateKEi8
the board/sdcard/hdmi cable works well as I can run the base debian distro from
olimex with the same components.
Also the various script.bin, uImage ecc should be ok as I checked that were the
one's for sun5i.
Can you help me with this problem?

Yes, there was an error in the fex / script.bin file for the Olinuxino a10s
causing it
to not send video to the hdmi output with Fedora 19 ARM remix for Allwinner
SOCs release 1.

This is fixed in release 2, but in release 2 I ended up picking a bad u-boot
snapshot (and
doing a bad QA job as well), so that one does not boot on sun5i devices at all.

Attached is a good script.bin for the Olinuxino a10s, if you drop this in the
u-boot
partition of your sdcard the hdmi out should work.

Regards,

Hans