On 10/23/2013 11:09 AM, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
On 10/23/2013 04:25 PM, Simo Sorce wrote:
If glusterfs feels people need to run the bricks and the main daemons
separately then they should probably split service files and have a
dependency to bring one up when the other comes up, yet still be allowed
to take the daemon down w/o taking down the bricks.

+1
Either split it into more service or when I say stop, then stop
everything you started.

-1

Maybe people could be bothered to actually look at what's in the package?

There already is a separate glusterfsd.service file.

And it's a wonder to me why people who don't use it and don't know anything about it would try to shoehorn it into some kind of one-size-fits-all policy. It is the way it is because that's how the users of it want it to work.

--

Kaleb