Dear developers and Fedora contributors,

let me introduce Copr:

http://copr-fe.cloud.fedoraproject.org/

Copr is a build system for third party repositories. It is intended for:
 * upstream teams - to make nightly and test builds
 * layered applications - if you build on top of Fedora, but you are not part
of Fedora
 * packages not yet ready to be included in official Fedora repositories

How it works? You provide src.rpm, we will provide resulting yum repo for RHEL
5,6 and Fedora 18, 19, 20... But see
WARNING on bottom of this mail.

I prepared quick tutorial for you:
         https://fedorahosted.org/copr/wiki/ScreenshotsTutorial
and FAQ:
        https://fedorahosted.org/copr/wiki/UserDocs#FAQ

Everybody with FAS account can build there. If you want to use command line
client, you should install copr-cli from
updates-testing.

If you have ideas, questions, comments feel free to use one of our
communication channels
    https://fedorahosted.org/copr/#Communications
    (mailing list is prefered)

WARNING:
Please do not rely on this service in production. This is very early release (following
"release early, release often").
First of all, this service works in simple set-up, where resulting yum repos
are *not* backed up. Yet. This is not yet
officially part of Fedora infrastructure, so when Copr fails, it can take
several hours to be restored.
And yes, our WebUI is not perfect. It's work in progress. And since Copr can
build packages already, I decided to
publicly announce it, so you can experiment with it.

We are working on Copr on full steam and in upcoming days you can expect:
    * improvements in WebUI
    * ability to build Software Collections there

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS
Red Hat, Software Engineer, #brno, #devexp, #fedora-buildsys