On 11/09/2013 01:14 AM, Matthias Clasen wrote:
On Sat, 2013-11-09 at 01:03 +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
Christian Schaller wrote:
The next update of the PRD will be posted to the fedora-desktop list as
that is the designated 'home' of the working group and product and we want
to avoid cluttering up the general Fedora-devel list with product specific
further discussion.

In other words, you want to move all discussion to a list that's mostly only
followed by GNOME people where you can expect all changes to be swept
through without any criticism…

No, we want to move to a forum where the working group members have a
chance to discuss things without being drowned out by 100+ mails/day
from you. The other working groups are doing the same on their
respective mailing lists.

I am sure these lists will be public and open to everybody?

Ralf