I just upgraded my laptop from F19 to F20 Beta, using fedup, and
encountered 2 noticeable problems with the upgrade process that I'm not
sure where/how to correctly report:

- Upon update, nm-applet was gone and my gnome-shell status area had no
  network status or control.  Installing network-manager-applet brought
  it back.  I had a working network status display prior to upgrade.
- I don't have any Bluetooth status or display in gnome-shell now.  I
  did previously.  I do not know what I need to install or tweak to get
  it back, or where to report it.

So (A) where should I direct these reports (I do not know what
component is responsible for nm-applet disappearing, or what is
responsible for the Bluetooth status display in the first place), and
(B) how do I get my Bluetooth status back?

- Michael

--
Michael Ekstrand — http://elehack.net/