On 12/06/2013 01:59 PM, Václav Pavlín wrote:
I think abrt serves as good source of info in case of unexpected crashes, which
is quite important to have stable
system. So although being puzzled is not very nice, being disappointed by
crashing applications is much worse from my
point of view.

So try to look at it from broader perspective - I see more benefits in having
abrt installed.

While this is true - my mother have no clue what Bugzilla means, and even what is bug report - well in her term it is phone call to me "Son, some weird box pop up, what should I do? I already hit Esc and Enter and it still sit there".

This is disadvantage of being popular. Not every user is power user.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS
Red Hat, Software Engineer, #brno, #devexp, #fedora-buildsys