On Thu, Jan 02, 2014 at 05:54:00PM +0100, Reindl Harald wrote:
to prevent that the same as with GRUB2 and systemd way too early
made it in a stable release happening again - and after that get
again "why are you open your mouth now and not due testing" back

I'm sure that Ales will welcome patches from you.

But, have you ever contributed a patch to Fedora?  I'm having
difficulty finding any.  The first match for a Google search "reindl
harald fedora" is a discussion about banning you from sending mail to
this mailing list.  You don't even have a Fedora account.

I see no reason for ad hominem attacks. Personal history is irrelevant here. Let's please keep civil and focus on facts.

Aleš announced DNF ready for user testing, this thread is a legitimate reply to that (though this list may be the wrong channel for it).

--
Petr³