On Thu, 2014-01-23 at 20:05 -0500, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi
>

> On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 7:34 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
>

>         I don't like github being non-free, particularly, but the
>         practical
>         consequences of that are fairly minor.
>

> Tickets and history of those tickets can be important

That's true, hadn't thought of it. If I were hosting a project on github
I'd probably host the ticket system somewhere else, but then I probably
wouldn't host a project on github. Or, let's face it, have a project to
host. :P

well, I have
http://happyassassin.net/osm/cov/property_addresses/cov_duplicate_addresses.sh
! I wrote it! It's all mine! Yes, it's 85 lines of comments and error and
tempfile handling around three lines of 'code', but you can't take it away from
me. :P
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey