PS:

I wrote:

> Adam Williamson wrote:
> The KDE spin has always been a release-blocking deliverable, why should we
> get degraded to a second-class citizen?

Sorry, poor choice of words there: The KDE spin has been a release-blocking
deliverable for years. This hasn't ALWAYS been the case, in fact I do
remember that we did have to fight for this achievement, but I really don't
long back to the dark ages where we didn't have that status.

The goal should be to let ALL desktop spins get equal treatment (and equal
with the GNOME spin no matter whether it's called "Desktop Spin",
"Workstation Product" or whatever silly marketing name), and in particular,
release-blocking status, NOT to remove it from the KDE Spin.

Why does Fedora always have to give GNOME preferential treatment?

        Kevin Kofler