On 2014-02-04, Kevin Fenzi <ke...@scrye.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Feb 2014 20:56:15 -0700
> Dave Johansen <davejohan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to do a build on koji and ran into an error during the mock
>> buildroot setup (
>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=3D6488038). Is this
>> something wrong with koji? Or with the EL6/EPEL packages?
>> Thanks,
>> Dave
>
> This usually happens when a new update has rolled out and you are doing
> your build in the window between that update being in the repo and koji
> having run a newrepo task to pick up the new package.
>
> So, short answer: wait a bit and try again and it should be fine.

I gues something went broken in the koji state machine.

I performed two builds yesterday, each requiring a new dependency.
I used koji wait-repo --build=... rawhide && fedpkg build and I got
root.log error stating the dependency is missing from the repository for
each of them.

This kind of error has never happend for me before.

Does it mean the koji wait-repo is not reliable anymore?

-- Petr