On 11.02.2014 18:10, Przemek Klosowski wrote:
On 02/09/2014 03:21 PM, John Morris wrote:
On 02/09/2014 01:53 PM, Sandro Mani wrote:
OpenCASCADE should be in fedora soonish actually, see [1].
Woo hoo, news to me!  You made my day.  (I'm actually one of the
OpenCASCADE & FreeCAD maintainers in RPMFusion.)
Ditto!! and thanks for your work.

Is including it in Fedora as simple as moving the package from rpmfusion-nonfree to the main repo?

By the way, concerning OpenCASCADE, this would also open up the possibility for packaging Code-Aster and Salome for Fedora. I once started looking at packaging them, but stalled of since it's quite an effort. Anyone else interested in joining the effort?

Sandro