Hi,

On Wed, 2014-02-12 at 20:19 -0800, Dan Mashal wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 7:56 PM, Parag N(पराग़) <panem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >    From the yesterday's pkgs git commit logs I see 3-4 people built few
> > packages for libicu soname bump. I am not sure why a single person can't
> > carry such a few package rebuilds for libicu soname bump.
> >    Whoever (people names) want to rebuild packages should announce on devel
> > list first. Looks like harfbuzz package is picked twice for these rebuilds.
> > Both rebuilds happened in within 30 minutes time period.
>
> Your guess is as good as mine. I asked on IRC in #fedora-devel after
> my package failed to build on Rawhide and was told that there was a
> soname bump for icu and was given an all clear to rebuild it. I then
> nphilipp rebuild it after me for whatever reason. I have no idea why
> they rebuilt again (maybe they had a reason).

sorry for stepping on your toes -- it was late in the evening and there
were three packages blocking my build, I simply overlooked that harfbuzz
was rebuilt already (I checked the others in koji and no builds were
underway).

Nils
--
Nils Philippsen      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase
Red Hat               a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty