Le Jeu 13 février 2014 19:40, Rahul Sundaram a écrit :
> Hi
>

> On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 12:56 PM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>
>> A party who is molesting me with ads and tries to spy on me, hardly is
>> my
>> friend.
>

> That certainly goes way too far.  We have assurance from Mozilla that
> there
> is no spying or tracking going on here

How can they give any assurance? Unless the targets of those ads are
hosted by mozilla, all it takes to track people is for one of the
advertisers to read its server logs. Surely one does not need an
engineering degree to realise
user processing in the browser + advertiser logs (of the ad picture or the
ad link) = tracking by the advertiser of all people that match the
processing rules

--
Nicolas Mailhot