----- Original Message -----
> From the original post at [1]:
>
> "Directory Tiles will instead suggest pre-packaged content for
> first-time users.   Some of these tile placements will be from the
> Mozilla ecosystem, some will be popular websites in a given geographic
> location, and some will be sponsored content from hand-picked partners
> to help support Mozilla’s pursuit of our mission.  The sponsored tiles
> will be clearly labeled as such, while still leading to content we think
> users will enjoy."
>
> It does not look like an advertisement to me and IMHO it's perfectly
> okay if we or users can change/remove some of them and replace with
> Fedora ones. And the titles are regenerated with recently visited
> webpages and thus works as a history.

Yeah, this is the way I understand it. If we will be allowed to change it,
I can imagine we can use it in a good way to point our users to Fedora
sites as bookmarks do now.

As I agree we should deal with this situation case by case - can we
check with Mozilla, if we would be allowed to change these tiles first?

Jaroslav