On 03/01/2014 05:32 AM, Orion Poplawski wrote:
Is there any chance of being able to do epel-7-ppc64 copr builds anytime
in the near future?  I'd to test if a particular fix to gcc will fix an
ICE I'm seeing while compiling eigen3.  copr seems to be the only tool
that could be available to me to do so, but alas no epel-7-ppc64 target
at the moment.

Soon.

I'm in touch with dhorak from Secondary Arches and I should get PPC machines
for Copr soon.
But I am unable to say precise day, when this will happen.

BTW: The same apply for ARM machines. And there is some chance to get ARM64 as
well.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS