On Mon, 14 Apr 2014, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek wrote:
On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 05:19:17PM +0300, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
How certificates are managed for sender and receiver parts?
By some external means... This could be automated, e.g. using
certmaster, but I don't want to tie to a specific certificate
distribution implementation.
Ok. I was worried you'll do the opposite. ;)

Who generates them? Do you require explicit placement of the
certificates prior to enabling the service?
Yes. I want to push towards having the certificates in place in the
default location, although it is of course possible to specify an alternate
location through the config file, or even turn off certificate checking,
but the defaults are supposed to be secure.
Agreed.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy