On 05/23/2014 03:41 PM, Phil Knirsch wrote:
Hi everyone.

I didn't have time to put an agenda together for today and as jreznik is
out today we probably won't get an update for the merge reviews.

Not much news yet on the helping hands, just that it's progressing
nicely and i hope to have good news soonish.

I'll be on IRC on the #fedora-meeting channel today in case we need to
cover something. Otherwise no reason to do a meeting just to meet, we
all got plenty of other stuff to work on. ;P

Thanks & regards, Phil

Ups, corrected the date. So much for my copy & paste skills. ;)

Thanks & regards, Phil

--
Philipp Knirsch              | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Manager Core Services        | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111