On Sun, Jun 01, 2014 at 11:24:09AM +0200, Till Maas wrote:
> hfsplus-tools                    ajax, ajax

Just to be clear, is hfsplus-tools still at risk of being removed or not?

I notice there has not been a successful build since 2013-06-12
(approximately 1 year ago).

libguestfs uses hfsplus-tools in order to provide some HFS+ filesystem
features (mainly for Mac filesystems and .DMG files).  We can remove
this functionality from the Fedora version, but of course it means
people won't be able to perform some operations on Mac filesystems.

Rich.