On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 9:13 AM, Mattia Verga <mattia.ve...@tiscali.it>
wrote:

> I know that a pistol can be dangerous and I can even shoot myself. I keep
> it in a place where childrens can't reach it, so why bothering with a
> safety lock? It can be cheaper making the pistol without it...

<Sigh> A gun doesn't require you to go into root mode before using it; and
it doesn't ask you if you are sure before you pull the trigger.

This is akin to having "Caution - May contain nuts" on a bag of peanuts,
"Contents may be hot" on a cup of coffee.  I guess we're now suppose to
assume that Fedora Users have ZERO common sense.

Whatever...