On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 09:44:01AM +1000, Anibal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> ​https://badges.fedoraproject.org/badge/flock-2014-attendee
>
> I would like to know how to add the Flock 2014 attendee badge to my list of
> badges. Is this something I could do myself?
>
> Leonardo Menezes Vaz and Toshio Kuratomi (amongst others) know I was there.
> :-)
>
> I've done google searches and searched the wiki and couldn't find anything
> about this.

Hi!  There was a QR-code on the back of the Flock 2014 pamphlet that
was handed out to attendees at the event.  Scanning it would award the
badge to your account.

If someone can vouch for Anibal, someone from sysadmin-badges can
award the badge manually ex post facto.

FYI, for future badge-related questions there is a dedicated mailing
list:  https://lists.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/badges