usb boots fine on macbook air (WITH holding option key)

on Acer 720 Chromebook the install screen shows - then fails (F20 usb boots fine on this machine) I've tried different mem settings mem=1024M mem=1096M mem=2048M mem=2080M none work

googling returns mostly  garbage

Since the whole point of Live CD is for non-Fedora savvy people to try Fedora (and Linux): a) Install either needs to get fixed - or right memory setting needs to be figured out b) instructions / FAQ need to be more clear, easier to understand - they are not - a better FAQ is needed (we're happy to help here if we know where to submit a new draft

btw since most new people using newer laptops will have to create an install usb - we have found the dd methods do not seem to create bootable drives and the instructions to make it bootable are obtuse at best (is it toggle N or toggle X - too confusing) - we did find gnome-disk-util works very good both with Nautilus and xfce Thunar - no idea how it works from Windows which many new users might be coming from.