On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 11:09 PM, Gerald B. Cox <gb...@bzb.us> wrote:
> Yes, I looked at that bug report and the somewhat terse response.  I thought
> I'd post here first before I went the bugzilla route.
>
> Based upon the information I discovered tonight it seems a bit puzzling it
> isn't included.  Seriously, Ubuntu includes it and we don't?
> Google is using it for the Nexus 9?  The "experimental" rationale just
> doesn't hold weight - especially since we are allowing for
> BTRFS Raid5/6; which is made out to be toxic.  If it's good enough for
> Google and ahem:  "Ubuntu" - it's beyond ridiculous we don't have it.

So you looked at a bug that is a year and a half old, around the time
when F2FS was very new and under a lot of work, and assumed that
nothing could have possibly changed?  Maybe instead of getting angry
and incredulous, you could actually leave a comment in the bug or open
a new RFE bug to have it enabled.  If you do, highlighting your
findings without the snarky and aggressive tone would probably help
your case.

josh