On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 2:00 PM, Chris Murphy <li...@colorremedies.com>
wrote:

> UDF has been in the best position to do this for ~ 20 years, seeing as
> it has had Windows, OS X, and linux distro support for most of that
> time frame. And yet it didn't supplant FAT or NTFS on flash media on
> any platform or distribution.

Thanks Chris, I had looked at played around with UDF a while back and found
this:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/521900/fsck-tool-for-udf-filesysyem-in-14-04

Basically, from the ubuntu link it looks as if upstream for the udftools
project is dead and that
udf doesn't have fsck support.  Is that true?

On a more important note, I'm being yelled at to get off the computer on
Christmas!
Hope everyone is having a happy holiday!  Cheers!