/*Rex Dieter <rdie...@math.unl.edu>*/ wrote on Sat, 03 Jan 2015 16:58:32 -0600:
Hedayat Vatankhah wrote:

<...>
Suggestion: Please add a single configuration file to configure common
package manager options
I think you answered your own question => modify the .repo files

Thank you!!! Yes, I know that I can do it, but its nothing but ridiculous. And, as I said, this is an unsafe approach: first I excluded it from one repo, then I discovered that I should add another repository, and then another one. What if this package is in 50 repos? Or you want to set metadata_expire for 50 repos?
I wonder if having a single packages.conf is THAT hard!!!

Hedayat