#fedora-meeting: Env and Stacks (2015-01-21)

Meeting started by hhorak at 12:00:42 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-01-21/env-and-stacks.2015-01-21-12.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Nominations & Elections  (hhorak, 12:04:03)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Env_and_Stacks/Nominations
    (hhorak, 12:04:29)
  * ACTION: hhorak will contact jreznik to let the "winners" be
    announced  (hhorak, 12:11:38)

* devconf  (hhorak, 12:11:49)
  * juhp, bkabrda, vpavlin will be on devconf, brno and hopefully we'll
    all meet on the panel discussion on Sunday 12:30 local (Brno) time
    (hhorak, 12:16:53)
  * LINK: http://devconf.cz/   (hhorak, 12:16:53)
  * Env&Stacks members and friends beer meeting: we'll meet at the
    Saturday's "event" and then will go for a beer somewhere  (hhorak,
    12:28:09)

* Ringzzz  (hhorak, 12:30:10)
  * there's been discussion about our meeting minutes from the last time
    (hhorak, 13:27:33)
  * ACTION: everybody is encourage to get involved in the discussion
    about rings on devel ML  (hhorak, 13:27:33)
  * it's not clear if separation of packages in ring 1 and 2 should be
    made on SRPM level or on RPM level. the later option would produce
    smaller set of packages in ring 1, there are no specific advantages
    of the former option  (hhorak, 13:27:49)
  * we need to summarize the ideas about rings on a page, where we will
    cover: our perception of rings, some sample scenarios (personas)
    about what the rings model changes for the maintainers and what for
    the users  (hhorak, 13:28:40)
  * unless somebody finds time to write it up, we'll can do something on
    the beermeeting during devconf  (hhorak, 13:28:58)
  * ACTION: meeting time  (hhorak, 13:33:47)
  * ACTION: hhorak will send a link to when-is-good to pick up a new
    timeslot for the Env&Stacks meeting, we may setup two time slots,
    one east-friendly, another west-friendly.. and alternate on odd/even
    weeks  (hhorak, 13:38:38)

Meeting ended at 13:40:06 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* hhorak will contact jreznik to let the "winners" be announced
* everybody is encourage to get involved in the discussion about rings
  on devel ML
* meeting time
* hhorak will send a link to when-is-good to pick up a new timeslot for
  the Env&Stacks meeting, we may setup two time slots, one
  east-friendly, another west-friendly.. and alternate on odd/even weeks

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* hhorak
  * hhorak will contact jreznik to let the "winners" be announced
  * hhorak will send a link to when-is-good to pick up a new timeslot
    for the Env&Stacks meeting, we may setup two time slots, one
    east-friendly, another west-friendly.. and alternate on odd/even
    weeks
* jreznik
  * hhorak will contact jreznik to let the "winners" be announced
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * everybody is encourage to get involved in the discussion about rings
    on devel ML
  * meeting time

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------