On Wed, 2015-01-21 at 12:26 -0600, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 8:38 AM, Igor Gnatenko <
> i.gnatenko.br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > + gnome-calendar
> > btw gnome-2048 on review already

> FWIW this one is not complete; maybe it will be ready for GNOME
> 3.16, but I would expect it to be included in GNOME 3.18 instead.

Its not the first and won't be the last software in Fedora that is not
"complete". FWIW its perfectly playable. The crash on 4096 already has
a pending patch.

> I see it's already been packaged for Fedora, which is not really
> good as it could create a poor first impression of the app for users
> (e.g. there is no user help, no HC icon, it crashes when you get to
> 2048). I'd rather hold off on this one until it's more mature
> upstream.

When did Fedora become the place which only welcomes mature software?
IMHO what you seem to aspire to is somewhat in conflict with the
release early, release often principle that is behind the  "First"
Fedora slogan.

I completely disagree with the "might create poor first implression"
sentiments as a basis for holding anything outside Fedora. After all
the software is at a state that the original developer found
acceptable to make public.

Regards
Yanko