----- Original Message -----
> On Tue, Jan 20, 2015, at 08:22 AM, Bohuslav Kabrda wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > since the "Python 3 as a Default" change [1] has been accepted a while ago
> > and is scheduled for F22, I'd like to share with you the status.
> >
> > The proposed change [1] mentions several goals that should be reached to
> > pronounce python3 the "default":
>
> There was a sub-thread on this here:
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/anaconda-devel-list/2014-December/msg00030.html
>
> But basically because of Ansible, the only realistic outcome I can see from
> this proposal at least for Server and Cloud is "Add Python 3 by default",
> not "Switch to Python 3".

Yeah, as I've noted in the sum-up mail, it's clear that we won't be able to
switch server (and possibly workstation) completely, although I'm quite sure we
will be able to switch the minimal cloud image to python3 only (again, that's
based on the assumption that the cloud images are generated from
fedora-cloud-base.ks, I'm CCing Matthew to make this matter clear :)).

Slavek

--
Regards,
Slavek Kabrda