Can rpmbuild be taught to produce a 'build logs' rpm (or tarball or something)
that isn't automatically added to the installation set by koji/bodhi and that
can get generated even in the event of a build failure?

I have seen two examples of where this could be useful:

 (1) gcc-5 dumps a whole chunk of tar'd, bzip'd and uuencoded testing logs to
     stdout because it has nowhere else to put them.

 (2) I'm seeing a config failure building cross-gcc on ARM that doesn't occur
     on x86_64 or i686 - but it happens in koji where I can't get at the
     config.log to see what happened.

David