Yes

We're about to finish last integration part, that is pcmanfm-qt, and
with Qt 5.4.1 arriving, the previous drag and drop issues that plagued
0.9.0 release will be solved ( not LXQt fault ).

For the spin, we had a small discussion on default applications, with
are a mixed feeling between keep light enough or usable from the
start.

Keep light enough means use non usual browsers, text editors, and this
would make a spin non-attractive but very low memory consumption.

Keep usable, means even been LXQt, we could go with kwrite as text
editor, firefox as browser, and go on.

We would appreciate any input from the list as well to follow proper
directions on this.

[]'s Helio