On 03/10/2015 01:30 PM, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
On Monday, 09 March 2015 at 16:06, Pavel Alexeev wrote:
06.03.2015 19:34, Kevin Fenzi пишет:
On Fri, 6 Mar 2015 11:31:45 -0500
Rich Mattes <richmat...@gmail.com> wrote:

There's no planned f22 rebuild for gcc5, as f22 defaults to
-D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=0.  These issues are cropping up in f23.

There should probably be a mass rebuild for f23, and sooner rather
than later as rawhide is currently a big game of whack-a-mole when
building c++ packages.
As soon as gcc folks say things are settled down enough to do one, we
can look at scheduling one. ;)

It would be a shame to do it too soon though and have a bug requiring
another one.

I've been rebuilding things as I run into them being broken.
(The other day it was the gobby stack: net6, libxml++, obby, gobby).
Is it ok to rebuild all dependencies f.e. for fix build issue with
pfstools introduced by that update? Or just fill bugzilla issues for owners?

If a simple rebuild works, I'd say go ahead and do it.
It only partially does.

If it's more
complicated,
Right now, many issues/problems are interacting and affecting packages simultanously, which occasionally render fixing these issues quite complicated.

So far I've hit:
- GCC-5.0
- "Hardening"
- boost upgrade
- ImageMagick
- autotool upgrade.

Openly said, the situation on f23 is a mess.

Ralf