Hi all,

I want to draw your attention to new editor Kakoune.

-- Vim inspired — Faster as in less keystrokes — Multiple selections —
Orthogonal design --

It's now under heavy development by the mawww and I think it has a
bright future. I think it's now stable enough to be used and mawww wants
feedback from users. So if you like vim, test it and if you don't test
it too. I think it's better than vim for newbies.

My humble copr repo ->
https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/jkonecny/kakoune/
GitHub -> https://github.com/mawww/kakoune

Copr repository will be updated on daily basis. Now manually -> going to
be automatic in future.

Any feedback will be appreciated.
Feedback about project to GitHub.
Feedback about spec file or anything Fedora based point to me directly.