On Thu, 26 Mar 2015, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Thu, 26 Mar 2015 23:15:16 +0000 (UTC)
Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com> wrote:

Corey Sheldon <sheldon.corey <at> gmail.com> writes:

> those ARE mirror list links the master mirror servers to be exact.

Really not a file distribution problem I'm trying to get at here. If
you check out these two URLs:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-4457/kernel-3.19.2-201.fc21
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-4600/firefox-36.0.4-1.fc21

You will see what I'm talking about. It takes several days for RPMs
to move from pending to actual "something" status.

Normally that is not the case.

However, this week we have had a pile of issues getting updates to
push out.

Finally the push Dennis started on Tuesday went out today.

He's doing another one now and hopefully we will be back on track.

If you wish to test something before it's fully pushed to testing, you
can download it directly from the buildsystem via the web interface,
koji command line or bodhi client command line.
Any way to get the push actually working? I've submitted yesterday a
security update mid day EST for F21 and F22 and it is not yet even
considered for a push ~14-15 hours after.
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/freeipa-4.1.4-1.fc21,slapi-nis-0.54.2-1.fc21
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/freeipa-4.1.4-1.fc22,slapi-nis-0.54.2-1.fc22

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy