On 04/14/2015 03:01 AM, Elder Marco wrote:

Ralf, plowshare is a command-line downloader/uploader for some of the
most popular file-sharing websites.  Each module (written in bash)
corresponds to a different sharing site.  The modules are downloaded via
plowmod, from a oficial repository provided by upstream.
Well, as I said before, I do not like packages, which are doing so.

I consider them to be a security and data privacy risk, but I am not in a position to change upstreams nor users.

My advise to users: Don't use such packages if you are concerned about your data and your installations' security.

Ralf