On Tue, Jun 09, 2015 at 01:23:22PM +0200, Vít Ondruch wrote:
> > As per F23 schedule, it's post 28 Jul 2015
> >   -> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/23/Schedule
>
> That is the latst possible date when it should be definitely available.
> I can't see any reason why it should not be possible immediately, be it
> Copr build if you have some reasons not to push it into Rawhide.

It shouldn't be pushed into rawhide before FESCo approval. but that's
on the docket for tomorrow: https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1447

Once approved, and assuming it can just happen seamlessly, yeah, it
should happen in rawhide.

Unless I'm missing something, rather than adding `dns=unbound` to
/etc/NetworkManager/NetworkManager.conf, that line could be added to an
/etc/NetworkManager/conf.d/30-dnssec-trigger-unbound.conf file owned by
the dnssec-trigger package, right? Additionally, dnssec-trigger would
be enabled by default. And that all seems fairly seamless to me —
except in cases where it conflicts with an existing configuration.

One (new!) thing I'm concerned with, now that I've enabled it on my
system, is the persistant tray notification. This is... confusing and
ugly. Can we (for F23 if possible, and F24 if not) get better GNOME
Shell integration here?

I see that there's a "hotspot sign on" option if you right click on the
icon. How does this work with Network Manager and GNOME's captive
portal detection?

--
Matthew Miller
<mat...@fedoraproject.org>