On Tue, Jun 09, 2015 at 05:38:01PM -0400, Alex G.S. wrote:
>    Devel,
>    Fedora is my favorite Linux distribution by a wide margin and I currently
>    enjoy Workstation on both my work (devops) and home computer.A  I've
>    started working with Python and I want to contribute back to Fedora by
>    taking on small tasks where needed.A  Can you suggest a list of Python
>    based/oriented components or packages that really need
>    developers/maintainers and aren't too overwhelming or complex for a
>    first-time contributor?A  Also is there a person you suggest I reach out
>    to as a point of contact for new contributors?

Hi,

Welcome!

The Fedora Infrastructure is also mostly a python shop, so feel free to have a
look there if there are projects you would like to get involved in.
http://fedoraproject.org/easyfix/ might be a start to get some ideas of simple
tasks that can be addressed by new contributors.

If you need more details, feel free to ask :)

Pierre