On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 8:40 AM, Radek Holy <rh...@redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

​Soft/weak dependencies are allowed, according to FESCo
<https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1203#comment:6>. The main problem
would be how to structure it to trigger appropriately for this case. Is it
even possible to generate a soft dependency at install time?​ Otherwise,
how do we ensure the "right" one is picked?