On Mon, 2015-07-27 at 17:35 +0100, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> On 23/07/15 14:33 +0200, David Tardon wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 02:27:33PM +0200, David Tardon wrote:
> > > Hi,

> > > This is a work-in-progress list of FTBFS packages:
> > >
> > > * Build failures:
> > >
> > > - Rawhide only
> > >
> > > pion-net
>
> The attached patch is needed to fix pion-net's %check step, due to a
> breaking change in Boost.Variant in 1.58.0, documented at
> http://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_58_0.html and
> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_58_0/doc/html/boost/get_idp295310448.
> html
>
> Also I noticed that the URL in the pion-net.spec file no longer
> works,
> I guess the project was hosted at Google Code which is gone now. The
> new home seems to be https://github.com/splunk/pion although that
> doesn't have any releases before 5.0.1 (Fedora uses 4.0.9).

Again, it seems absurd to keep reanimating the zombified corpse of an
ancient release, so instead I bumped this to 5.0.7. It should really be
renamed pion, but I'm damned if I'm doing a rename review request.

I have builds going through now.

For the record, both this and roboptim don't seem to have any other
packages in the repos that require them, so nothing else should need
rebuilding. I did check, and I'm pretty sure neither of this was stuck
on an old version for some genuine reason, they both just seem to have
become neglected by their maintainers.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey