On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 10:36:07AM -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:
> Secondly, it would be excellent if someone could commit to spinning
> test ISOs when requested.  Turn around time on bugs like this are
> quite lengthy given that they often require building a new kernel
> package, and then spinning a custom ISO with that package included.
> Ideally the ISO content would not change from spin to spin other than
> the kernel, to eliminate variables.

Could qemu-sanity-check[1] help here?  It's designed so that you can
test if a kernel boots on qemu, in a very simple manner (it was
actually designed to be run from kernel.spec so we'd never build and
ship a non-working kernel again).

Rich.

[1] https://people.redhat.com/~rjones/qemu-sanity-check/

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MinGW