On 04.08.2015 18:54, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Tue, 4 Aug 2015 18:47:43 +0200
Sandro Mani <manisan...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 04.08.2015 18:43, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Mon, 3 Aug 2015 22:18:58 +0200
Sandro Mani <manisan...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 03.08.2015 19:14, Sandro Mani wrote:
Hello

I'm about to update to ucommon-6.4.4 in rawhide. There is a soname
bump, but affected packages rebuild fine. These are:
- ccrtp
- libzrtcpp
- sflphone (which I'll take care of myself)

Copr test-builds done here:
https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/smani/ucommon
ucommon is now built:
I still seem to own libzrtcpp... but I have no desire to. ;)

Do you want it?

Sure I can take care of it. Could you also hand me over sipwitch? It
is also currently owned by dyfet (as was ucommon), and I'll need to
rebuild that one too (somehow missed it in the repoquery output).
ok. I will transfer libzrtcpp to you. ;)

You should talk to dyfet directly about sipwitch...

Well I just did the non-reponsive maintainer procedure for ucommon, his other package. I suppose it is fair to assume that he'll also be unresponsive for sipwitch?