On Fri, 31 Jul 2015 03:51:12 -0400, Christopher Meng wrote:

> >> Broken deps for x86_64
> >
> > Surprisingly, the report is incomplete and doesn't find some unresolvable
> > dependencies. DNF doesn't either.
> >
> > An undefined %{epoch} in a dependency is not found. This has been reported
> > to blktap: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1248912
> >
> > Note how DNF tells "Dependencies resolved", but later fails during the
> > transaction check. How could it resolve the unexpanded "%{epoch}" earlier?
>
> I'm confused as well, I never saw any problem in this package before.

Obviously. ;)  If the Rawhide broken deps report had found it, breakage could
have been avoided.

A different try:

  https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/6225

Or file it in the infrastructure tracker instead? I don't know. There are lots
of active tickets in both.

And what about DNF? Are the DNF developers interesting in looking into
it, too? Or is by design that the "Dependencies resolved" step doesn't
discover the unresolvable dependency?