It is my pleasure to announce that we just upgraded
  https://copr.fedoraproject.org

It includes several major improvements:

* UI converted to PatternFly [1]. Most visible change is that tables
(e.g. list of builds) can be sorted using any column and you can filter
visible rows using any value.

* dist-git support -- We store your SRPM in dist-git now. It is not
accessible directly using fedpkg (it is in plan later). Dist-git is
browsable via cgit [2]. This allows us to offer you upload of SRPM
directly from your workstation. Just navigate to:
  New Build -> Upload SRPM
or if you upgrade to python-copr-1.58-1 (submitted to updates just
today) then you can do:
  copr-cli build name/project ./some.src.rpm
While we assume that uploading SRPM will be most popular method, we
preserved option to pass SRPM url.
You can see new state of your build - "Importing". It is obviously the
moment when we import your SRPM into dist-git.

* In project properties (Edit tab) you can now add you email if you want
to be contacted by users in case of some problems with your project.

* We improved queue handling of various architectures. This should fix
those long waiting time of PPC64LE builds.

Big kudos go to Valentin G., Adam Š. and Jakub K., who implemented those
features.

[1] https://www.patternfly.org/
[2] http://copr-dist-git.fedorainfracloud.org/cgit/

Mirek Suchý