On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 8:34 AM, Miroslav Suchý <msu...@redhat.com> wrote:
> This is current output from my script with updates based on your comments:
> Axel Thimm <athimm> - no recent sponsor activity

Had his packages orphaned a while ago due to non-responsive maintainer.

> Christopher Aillon (sabbatical, not receiving bugmail) <caillon> - no recent
> sponsor activity

Has not been active in Fedora for a number of years.

> David Woodhouse <dwmw2> - no recent sponsor activity

Reports bugs but not otherwise active in Fedora to my knowledge.

> Jesse Keating <jkeating> - no recent sponsor activity
> John (J5) Palmieri <johnp> - no recent sponsor activity

Neither are active in Fedora any longer.

> Jeremy Katz <katzj> - no recent sponsor activity

Not active in Fedora for a number of years.

> Paul Nasrat <pnasrat> - no recent sponsor activity

Not active in Fedora for a number of years.

> Warren Togami <wtogami> - no recent sponsor activity

Not active in Fedora for a number of years.

I would recommend removing all of the above people from the sponsors group.

josh