On Wed, 2015-08-19 at 09:18 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> * Hook up openqa to run on rawhide every night and give us data on
> how
>   often things are broken on the install path. This could be a
> seperate
>   report, or we could hook it up to the rawhide compose.

OH HEY LOOK:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/2015-August/127412.html

...in other words, this is basically done. Just waiting on review of
the openqa trigger script change:

https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/D516

then we can run the whole shebang on a cron job (it'll fire up, wait
for the composes to appear, run the openQA tests then generate and send
out the report).
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey