On 08/27/2015 07:55 AM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
Hi,

This morning, bodhi2 doesn't allow me to submit an update. After a
seemingly successful login-in, when trying to submit an update, a popup
pops up telling me:

"ACL validation mechanism was unable to determine ACLs"

This whole incident is bizarre. What I assume to have happened is:
- A fc22 build job hung for unknown reasons [1].

This seems to have locked out package update submissions of this package for other fedora releases in bodhi. E.g.. bodhi rejected all attempts to submit an fc23 built.

Also, I have not found any means to kill this job in bodhi/koji,

- 24 hours later, the hung build job was automatically terminated/killed[2].

This seems to have unlocked package update submissions in bodhi.
I finally was able to rebuild the fc22 package in koji and subsequently was able to submit the package's updates for other fedora-releases.

Ralf

[1] This package's test suite is suspected to suffer from dead-lock issues on highly parallel systems. I have never been able to locally reproduce these issues. Upstream so far ignored allproposals, which were claiming to fix this issue, probably because upstream also can't reproduce the problems.

[2] https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=10843003