04.09.2015, 21:18, "Jan Lukas" <janlukasgern...@freenet.de>:
Okay, here it is: https://launchpad.net/feedreader/1.2/1.2.1/+download/FeedReader-1.2.1.tar.gz
Now with license and build-time-switch for webkit2gtk so you don't have to replace 3.0 with 4.0 in the CMakeLists.txt anymore (use -DUSE_WEBKIT_4=ON)

Already updated :)

Thanks!
One other thing I forgot to mention in my previous email is that FeedReader shows up without an icon in GNOME Shell app launcher. It appears to be so because its desktop file says 'Icon=internet-news-reader', but internet-news-reader is not installed by the standard icon theme.

Any chance you could copy the icon in the app and install it in the hicolor icon theme, under feedreader.png/.svg name?

Peter