На 17.09.2015 в 12:26, Richard W.M. Jones написа:
As far as I can see most of them report "Partial RELRO" which may
well be fixed as you propose below. If not I can easily exclude
them.

They're intermediate files used by developers.  They aren't runnable
binaries.  I think everything in %{libdir}/ocaml should be ignored.

I see .o files, .so files and some .cmxs ones. Should all of them be ignored
then ?

Looking at other replies on this thread it may even be better to focus only on executable binaries and as Steve Grubb says this also may not be a big deal after all.

--
Alex