Hello fellow Fedora developers,
I have relatively recently completed a project to replace the ancient and aging and unmaintained mod_auth_kerb Apache module with a new, slimmer, more modern and maintained module called mod_auth_gssapi[1].

The plan is to retire mod_auth_kerb soon and get it out of the distribution. So this is a heads up that if you have a project that somehow relies on mod_auth_kerb it would be nice if you could migrate it to mod_auth_gssapi instead, and if you have any issue doing so (missing features, incompatibilities, anything) that you let us know so we can address whatever problem you may find and accelerate the demise of mod_auth_kerb.

HTH,
Simo.

[1] https://github.com/modauthgssapi/mod_auth_gssapi
--