I have a copr that requires external repos for devtoolset and autotools
to build EPEL packages.  I added the external repos, and it used to work
fine, even though there had to be separate repos for EPEL5 and EPEL6.
(It's a collection of many things with all the targets in the same copr
-- maybe that wasn't wise?)

Now I've added an f23 target, and builds in that fail with errors of
this form, presumably because of dnf:

  DEBUG util.py:377:  Failed to open:
/var/lib/mock/fedora-23-x86_64-mockbuilder-7219/root/var/cache/dnf/x86_64/23/ftpscientificlinuxorg_linux_scientific_6x_external_products_softwarecollections_basearch_/repodata/updateinfo.xml.bz2.

Does anyone have a workaround for that to allow keeping everything in
the same place?