Am 12.11.2015 um 16:26 schrieb Reindl Harald:

Am 12.11.2015 um 16:16 schrieb Andrew Lutomirski:
On Nov 12, 2015 6:39 AM, "Reindl Harald" <h.rei...@thelounge.net
 > who says you that a update for F22 would behave identical on F23 or
the other direction when half of the OS has different versions of
libraries and the whole userland?

 > it may often work that way but to assume it is so by definition is a
dangerous game, i saw enough Fedora bugs the past 8 years after
dist-upgrades where the affected application had exactly the same
version as before the upgrade and behaved wrong or failed completly

I said no such thing.  (Can you please try to stop being combative by
default?)

can you please stop accuse somebody beeing combative?

and here you go:
http://www.spinics.net/linux/fedora/fedora-kde/msg16499.html

these updates are working pretty fine (as fgar as you can say that to KDE5 at all) on F23 while the OP now statet he is on F22 which has a different mesa, GCC and what not else - no, don't push packages based on karma for a different release and *n+* don't wait for the n-1 karma to release packages for the recent Fedora

see again below: the rpm version *must not* matter in case of dist-upgrades and *any* upgrade process which is not ablr to do a distro-sync is just broken

I think that Bodhi should arrange, at least by default, to push things
in the correct order.  Whether that means that karma is required
separately for each branch is an orthogonal issue, except insofar as
allowing karma from one branch to carry over to another would also
require Bodhi to track that two updates are the same thing but just to
different branches.

At the very least, Bodhi should *not* push to F22 due to autokarma until
F23 stable is requested

for "dnf distro-sync" or "yum distro-sync" over years that all don't
matter because it simply downgrades a package in that case and so it
would be better to fix other upgrade methods to act the same way

there is no point for me wait for a F22 update which fixes a bug
reported for F22 just because there is not enough karma for the
irrelevant F23 build